Friday, May 27, 2005

The Family!



Thanks to my 14-year old technobabe Miss Emily we now have a family picture and music on the site! This is a picture from last August at Central Manor Campmeeting. I know it's kinda blurry but I liked it. (Actually, if you click on it you'll get a larger image which is better quality.)

So this is us...Alan & me, 14-year old Emily, 12-year old Elly, 9-year old Caroline & 7-year old Coleman. Soon as we get out west I'll update it with a more current picture! Since we leave in less than 48 hours I better pack instead of writing...but this "getting ready" stuff is not fun. Mostly I hate to leave our dog Gracie...wish I could explain to her that we really will be back, because I know she'll be lonely. I have made all my friends promise to stop by & play some soccer with her (she loves it!), which will probably drive the neighbors crazy since they are good at keeping watch of our house while we are away. Also I lined up someone to clean while we're gone which takes a huge load off of me. It will be wonderful to come home to a CLEAN house! Gotta keep working...wish I could write instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Fiffer:

This is fun. Can't wait to read as you go. When you get to the Pacific Northwest we can recommend lots of places to see!

Blessings to all,
Mim

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your web page! Keep us informed how your trip is going.

Keep praying for your saftey....

We all miss you already

Anonymous said...

That last post was from us, Patty
and all the Kiblers