Funny girl can't take credit for inventing these, but she has pulled a few off! She was disappointed that the Hyatt was pretty empty and it was only our family on the elevator. So here they are...enjoy!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3)WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) MEOW occasionally.
5) SAY -DING at each floor.
6) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
7) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
8) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
9) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
10) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
11) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
12) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
13) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
14) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
15) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.